- ISBN: 9781118608357 | 1118608356
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 3/3/2014
Using an evidence-based approach and case studies from a wide range of life domains, Interventions and Policies to Enhance Wellbeing examines the most successful existing strategies to promote wellbeing and mental health.
- Discusses the results of the latest research in the science of wellbeing and their implications for improved learning, creativity, productivity, relationships, and health
- Covers interventions for individuals across the lifespan, as well as those for organizations, communities, and entire populations
- Looks at policy initiatives and approaches with a focus on the integration of new technology and the role of the media
- Part of the six-volume Wellbeing: A Complete Reference Guide, which brings together leading research from across the social sciences