Wiley CPA Examination Review 2013-2014, Set, by Whittington, O. Ray
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781118583852 | 111858385X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/17/2013
Published annually, this comprehensive two-volume paperback reviews all four parts of the CPA exam. Many of the questions are taken directly from previous CPA exams, including new question formats like the Tak Based Simulations. Volume I contains all study guides and outlines while Volume II contains all problem solutions. With 2,700 multiple choice questions and new simulation-style problems, these study guides provide all the information candidates need to master in order to pass the new Uniform CPA Examination format.
- Covers all requirements and divides the exam into 44 self-contained modules for flexible study.
- Covers the new inclusion of IFRS material to the CPA exam.
- Includes new AICPA rask based simulation questions.
- Offers nearly three times as many examples as other CPA exam study guides