Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781118384398 | 1118384393
- Cover: eBook
- Copyright: 2/13/2013
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Addiction Psychopharmacology is an authoritative collection of the most current research approaches to the study of drug addiction.
- Provides students and scholars with the practical tools to do the best work possible in addiction psychopharmacology
- Features reviews on the empirical relevance of the research methods and the nuances of the methodologies used
- Topics covered include core methods for assessing drug effects, distal and proximal determinants of drug use, and insights from cognitive neuroscience
- Includes contributions from a diverse range of experts that reflect the multidisciplinary nature of the field