Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781118316078 | 111831607X
- Cover: eBook
- Copyright: 11/15/2013
The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Disordered Gambling is a complete guide to the current empirical literature relating to the conceptualization, assessment, and treatment of disordered gambling. The international contributors are all experienced, practicing clinicians who discuss gambling within a global context.
- Best-practice guidelines for the clinical management of problem and disordered gambling
- Contains empirically derived findings that translate research into practical clinical applications that clinicians and counselors can use in understanding and treating problem gamblers
- Brings together a distinguished international group of scholars whose contributions discuss gambling as it occurs around the globe
- Clearly organized into sections that cover conceptualization, research, assessment, treatment, and special topics