Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781119979517 | 111997951X
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 12/31/2013
This comprehensive resource details the history, methodology and development of research into psychoneuroimmunology, balancing it with meticulous coverage of both the clinical aspects and practical applications of the subject.
- A much-needed reference including overviews of key advances in the field
- Discusses how psychoneuroimmunological research is conceived and executed
- Includes contributions from a wealth of experts in the field
- Forward by Robert Ader and Nicholas Cohen, founders of the discipline
- Authoritative and interdisciplinary in scope - integrating biological and behavioral science