Wills, Trusts, and Estate Administration, by Montante, Jennifer
- ISBN: 9780132151290 | 0132151294
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/17/2014
Wills, Trusts, and Estate Administration for Paralegals provides a comprehensive overview of estate planning and probate in a manner that is straightforward and easy to read and understand. Instructor resources include an Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint lecture slides, and Test Bank, while a book companion site offers study resources for students.
Teaching and Learning Experience:
- Includes frequent hypotheticals to illustrate key concepts and features.
- "The Hypothetical Family" is a running example introduced in Chapter 1 and continued throughout each chapter to exemplify a fictional, but life-like, estate planning and probate scenario.
- Drafting assignments are provided in each chapter, as well as the forms for every assignment.
- Covers all of the major topics, including ethical considerations, and offers solid review and application of concepts