Wine (Quamut), by Quamut
- ISBN: 9781411497566 | 1411497562
- Cover: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 5/4/2010
Quamut is the fastest, most convenient way to learn how to do almost anything. From tasting wine to managing your retirement accounts, Quamut gives you reliable information in a concise chart format that you can take anywhere. Quamut charts are:
- Authoritative: Written by experts in their field so you have the most reliable information available.
- Clear: Our explanations take you step-by-step through everything from performing CPR to threading a needle.
- Concise: You’ll learn just what you need to know—no more, no less.
- Precise: Quamut charts include detailed text, photos, and illustrations to show you exactly how to do just about anything.
- Portable: Your know-how goes with you wherever your projects lead.
- Durable: A laminated finish helps Quamut charts withstand repeated use (Car Care & Roadside Emergencies) and abuse (Cooking Basics).
Don’t know a Rioja from a Riesling?
Since people first learned to ferment grapes more than 6,000 years ago, wine has become a cultural institution, not to mention a huge international industry. Immerse yourself in the good life by learning to:
- Understand wine types, terminology, and tasting techniques
- Classify wines by their characteristics and geographical origin
- Buy, order, and serve wine like a pro