The World's Religions, by YOUNG
- ISBN: 9780205917617 | 0205917615
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/2/2013
The World’s Religions provides an orientation to the study of religion.
Surveying the stages of development, worldviews, and current situations of the major world religions, this text discusses the ways these religions respond to contemporary ethical issues. It also presents a sampling of new religious movements and looks to the possible ways the world's religions may interact in the 21st century. Its distinctive “framework for understanding” religious worldviews allows readers to compare and contrast the teachings of religions objectively.
Teaching and Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning – MyReligionLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking - The “framework for understanding” allows students to think critically about varying religious worldviews.
- Engage Students – Contemporary ethical issues make studying world religions relevant to students today.
- Support Instructors - Teaching your course just got easier! You can create a Customized Text or use our Instructor’s Manual, Electronic “MyTest” Test Bank or PowerPoint Presentation Slides.
0205949428 / 9780205949427 World's Religions, The Plus NEW MyReligionLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0205871429 / 9780205871421 NEW MyReligionLab with Pearson eText -- Valupack Access Card
0205917615 / 9780205917617 World's Religions, The