- ISBN: 9780132351164 | 0132351161
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/23/2008
With a combined process and product approach, Writing to Communicate puts students on a fast track to clear and effective academic writing.
Writing to Communicate 2 guides students from writing simple paragraphs to composing well-organized essays in key rhetorical models.
- Theme-based chapters encourage students to explore ideas.
- Structure and Mechanics sections develop accuracy.
- New! Vocabulary Builder sections provide useful language for writing.
- Abundant and clear models give students solid support.
- Pair and group assignments promote collaborative learning.
- Graphic organizers, paragraph checklists, and peer-help worksheets enrich the writing process.
- New! Bring It All Together review sections provide opportunities for consolidation and assessment.