- ISBN: 9781119513261 | 111951326X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/23/2018
Easy steps to practical databases
People who really know how to build, populate, and simplify databases are few and far between. Access 2019 For Dummies is here to help you join the ranks of office heroes who possess these precious skills.
This book offers clear and simple advice on how to build and operate databases as well as create simple forms, import data from outside sources, query databases for information, and share knowledge in reports. In short, it’s the book that holds all the secrets behind the mysteries of Access!
- Build effective databases from the ground up
- Simplify your data entry with forms and tables
- Write queries that produce answers to your data questions
- Simplify input with forms
There’s no time like the present to get your hands on the insight that database beginners need to become Access gurus.