- ISBN: 9781119840893 | 1119840899
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/20/2022
Create effective treatment plans for children quickly and efficiently
The newly revised sixth edition of the Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner is a timesaving, easy-to-use reference for practitioners seeking to clarify, simplify, and accelerate the treatment planning process so you can spend less time on paperwork and more time with your clients. Each chapter begins with a new evidence-based Short-Term Objective and two new Therapeutic Interventions, emphasizing evidence-based and empirically supported interventions likely to be effective and meaningful in therapy.
The latest edition also contains new and revised evidence-based Objectives and Interventions, more professional resources and best-practice citations for the non-EBT chapter content, and more suggested homework assignments. The book also offers:
- Two entirely new chapters: Bullying Victim and Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder
- An updated self-help book list in the Bibliotherapy Appendix A
- Integrated DSM-5/ICD-10 diagnostic labels and codes in the Diagnostic Suggestions section of each chapter
- Updated and expanded references to research supporting the evidence-based content contained within
An essential resource promoting the efficient use of practitioner time, the Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner belongs in the libraries of clinicians responsible for the development of treatment plans for children.