CISSP Cert Guide, by Abernathy, Robin; Hayes, Darren R.
- ISBN: 9780137507474 | 013750747X
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 11/6/2022
Learn, prepare, and practice for CISSP exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification learning.
- Master the latest CISSP exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions
- Get practical guidance for test taking strategies
CISSP Cert Guide, Fourth Edition is a comprehensive exam study guide. Leading IT certification experts Robin Abernathy and Darren Hayes share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The companion website contains the powerful Pearson Test Prep practice test software engine, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this CISSP study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will allow you to succeed on the exam the first time.
This study guide helps you master all the topics on the CISSP exam, including
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security