Corporate Agility Insights on Agile Practices for Adaptive, Collaborative, Rapid, and Transparent Enterprises, by Wong, Michael
- ISBN: 9781119652267 | 111965226X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 9/23/2020
Integrate Agile methodology into your business with this stunning guide to the latest management techniques
Corporate Agility is the must-have guide on adopting Agile methodology for businesses of all shapes and sizes. This visually stunning book delivers six key lessons that you must learn in order to effectively join the Agile world. You'll learn the ins and outs of the traditional approach, helping you answer the questions "Why Agile?" and "Why now?" You'll also discover new, more efficient Agile strategies that will help you lead your enterprise to increased collaboration, more flexibility, and better business results.
Based on the latest practice and research, and drawing on years of experience at the author's own leading consultancy, Corporate Agility features a beautiful 4-color design that helps you visualize powerful strategic ideas, so you can understand and implement them right away. Unlike other books on the market, this title helps you reinterpret key Agile management concepts in a way that will work for your specific needs.
- Gain a clear understanding of traditional Agile methodology, the history of Agile, and the benefits to organizations of all shapes and sizes
- Discover cutting-edge Agile strategies that push Agile thinking forward and increase performance efficiency
- Learn the 6 "Agilessons" that underpin all successful Agile transformations
- Follow real-world case studies from leading businesses that have successfully made the leap into Agile operations
Organizational leaders will love this digestible, forward-thinking guide written by one of America's fastest rising strategic execution gurus.