Creating Inclusive Classrooms Effective, Differentiated and Reflective Practices, Loose-Leaf Version, by Salend, Spencer J.
- ISBN: 9780133591200 | 0133591204
- Cover: Loose-leaf
- Copyright: 4/8/2015
Note: This is the loose-leaf version of Creating Inclusive Classrooms and does not include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with the loose-leaf version, use ISBN 0133589390.
A best-selling, practical, accessible text from one of the most respected authors in the field, this text features the latest practices, technologies, information research, and challenges related to the implementation of inclusion in today’s schools.
Long respected as a leading text for inclusion courses, the new Eighth Edition of Salend’s Creating Inclusive Classrooms is updated to cover the latest practices, technologies, information, research, and challenges in the field. Designed for both online and face-to-face courses, the new edition includes elementary and secondary level classroom-based videos and examples as well as innovative learning experiences that guide readers in applying and reflecting on the content presented. The themes of diversity; collaboration; technology; and effective, differentiated, universally designed, culturally responsive and reflective classroom practices are woven throughout each chapter, and the book is consistent with professional standards for preparing teachers to work in today’s diverse classrooms. A non-categorical text, Salend sets the standard for translating research into practice and integrating online pedagogical learning activities and chapter self-assessments to allow readers to tailor, extend, and receive feedback on their learning. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video links, interactive exercises and chapter self-assessments, innovative online and differentiated learning experiences.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.