Geometry Essentials for Dummies, by Ryan, Mark
- ISBN: 9781119590446 | 1119590442
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 5/14/2019
Geometry Essentials For Dummies (9781119590446) was previously published as Geometry Essentials For Dummies (9781118068755). While this version features a new Dummies cover and design, the content is the same as the prior release and should not be considered a new or updated product.
Just the critical concepts you need to score high in geometry
This practical, friendly guide focuses on critical concepts taught in a typical geometry course, from the properties of triangles, parallelograms, circles, and cylinders, to the skills and strategies you need to write geometry proofs. Geometry Essentials For Dummies is perfect for cramming or doing homework, or as a reference for parents helping kids study for exams.
- Get down to the basics — get a handle on the basics of geometry, from lines, segments, and angles, to vertices, altitudes, and diagonals
- Conquer proofs with confidence — follow easy-to-grasp instructions for understanding the components of a formal geometry proof
- Take triangles in strides — learn how to take in a triangle's sides, analyze its angles, work through an SAS proof, and apply the Pythagorean Theorem
- Polish up on polygons — get the lowdown on quadrilaterals and other polygons: their angles, areas, properties, perimeters, and much more