How to Draw Almost Everything Volume 2 An Illustrated Sourcebook, by Unknown
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781631598463 | 1631598465
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/16/2020
How to Draw Almost Everything Volume 2—a follow-up to the popular book How to Draw Almost Everything, part of the Almost Everything series from Quarry Books—shows how easy it is to draw even more cute illustrations.
- Learn to draw each illustration in easy-to-follow steps. Just follow the arrows to complete each step. You’ll also find helpful tips and ideas for drawing variations.
- Start with basic shapes, such as circles, triangles, and squares, then add special details to personalize your illustrations.
- Draw animals, people, everyday objects, patterns and borders, and holiday and seasonal themes, along with warm-ups and special lessons.
- An inspiration gallery offers fun ideas for adding illustrations to everyday objects or creating one-of-a-kind notes, cards, and gifts.