Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781496353177 | 149635317X
- Cover: Access Card
- Copyright: 10/28/2016
Lippincott CoursePoint+ is designed for the way students learn, providing content in context, exactly where and when students need it. Lippincott CoursePoint+ is an integrated learning solution featuring:
- Leading content in context: Content provided in the context of the student learning path engages students and encourages interaction and learning on a deeper level.
- The interactive eBook features content updates based on the latest evidence-based practices and provides students with anytime, anywhere access on multiple devices.
- Multimedia resources, including videos, animations, and interactive tutorials, walk students through knowledge application and address multiple learning styles.
- Full online access to Stedman’s Medical Dictionary for Health Professions and Nursing ensures students work with the best medical dictionary available.
- Powerful tools to maximize class performance: Course-specific tools, such as adaptive learning powered by PrepU, provide a personalized learning experience for every student.
- Real-time data to measure students’ progress: Student performance data provided in an intuitive display lets instructors quickly spot which students are having difficulty or which concepts the class as a whole is struggling to grasp.
- Preparation for practice: Integrated virtual simulation and evidence-based resources improve student competence, confidence, and success in transitioning to practice.
- vSim for Nursing: Co-developed by Laerdal Medical and Wolters Kluwer, vSim for Nursing simulates real nursing scenarios and allows students to interact with virtual patients in a safe, online environment.
- Lippincott Advisor for Education: With over 8,500 entries covering the latest evidence-based content and drug information, Lippincott Advisor for Education provides students with the most up-to-date information possible, while giving them valuable experience with the same point-of-care content they will encounter in practice.