Little Homesteader: A Fall Treasury of Recipes, Crafts, and Wisdom, by Unknown
- ISBN: 9780711267015 | 0711267014
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 7/5/2022
Locally printed on 100% recycled paper, Little Homesteader: A Fall Treasury of Recipes, Crafts and Wisdom offers:
- Easy yet delicious autumn recipes and treats that introduce young readers to local and seasonal eating. From pumpkin muffins to homemade apple chips, the easy-to-make recipes will inspire kids to get into the kitchen.
- Suggestions for using up unloved parts of produce, such as ways to make use of apple cores and peel, demonstrate a naturally zero-waste way of living.
- Accessible and fun crafts, such as making a gratitude tree and a woven basket, have instructions broken down into clear steps illustrated in AnneliesDraws’ cute and wholesome style.
- The seasonal gardening and growing projects, such as planting herbs, can be done in a big back yard or on a windowsill, making this eco-friendly activity book a fun resource, whether readers are based in towns or the country.
Woven alongside the cooking, crafting, and planting projects are little snippets of seasonal information and self-sufficient wisdom from homesteading teacher Angela Fanning of Axe and Root Homestead, with a focus on enjoying and celebrating the best of what the fall season has to offer.
Find even more nature-centered seasonal fun in: Little Homesteader: A Winter Treasury of Recipes, Crafts, and Wisdom.
Ivy Kids brings you beautiful, sustainably printed books to rewild your child, nurture creativity, and foster a deep connection with the living world. Winner of the Sustainability Award at the Independent Publishers Awards 2022, Ivy Kids books are planet-friendly, printed on 100% post-consumer recycled paper, locally to where they will be sold.