- ISBN: 9781786574817 | 1786574810
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 8/20/2019
Lonely Planet Borneo is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dive with sea turtles on the Semporna Archipelago, visit the water village of Kampung Ayer, or hang with the orangutans at Tanjung Puting National Park -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Borneo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Borneo Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, customs, culture, the cuisines of Borneo, environment, responsible travel
- Covers Sabah, Sarawak, Kalimantan, Brunei and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Borneo, our most comprehensive guide to Borneo, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Malaysia, Singapore & Brunei or Indonesia guides for comprehensive looks at all that the region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.