- ISBN: 9781786571656 | 178657165X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/16/2018
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Chile & Easter Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Strap on your pack and hike through winding forests to behold the granite mountain spires of Las Torres; watch sunset turn the Valle de la Luna intense purple, gold, pink and yellow; and puzzle over the giant statues of Easter Island. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Chile & Easter Island and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Chile & Easter Island:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Over 97 maps for easy navigation
- Covers Santiago, Middle Chile, Southern Heartland, Archipielago Juan Fernandez, Norte Grande, Norte Chico, Sur Chico, Chiloť, Northern Patagonia, Southern Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego, Easter Island
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Chile & Easter Island is our most comprehensive guide to Chile and Easter Island, and is designed to immerse you in the culture and help you discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)