- ISBN: 9781786573599 | 1786573598
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/20/2018
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's USA's Best Trips. Featuring 51 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can cruise the cliffs along California's Big Sur coast or roll alongside Appalachian hills, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's USA's Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - 120 easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs,Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers New York & the Mid-Atlantic, New England, Florida & the South, Great Lakes, Great Plains, Rocky Mountains, the Southwest, California, Pacific Northwest and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's USA's Best Trips is perfect for exploring the USA in the classic American way - by road trip!
- Planning an Americana trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's USA guide, our most comprehensive guide to the USA, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific American city? Check out Lonely Planet's New York City guide, San Francisco guide and Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California guide for a comprehensive look at all that these cities have to offer, or Pocket New York City, Pocket San Francisco and Pocket Los Angeles, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.