- ISBN: 9781562869373 | 156286937X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 9/7/2014
In the past, your career brand was expressed primarily through a traditional resume. Today, your brand encompasses every way you promote yourself, both in electronic and more traditional formats. “Marketing Your Career Brand” will help you identify needs of your customers—whether they are potential clients, a prospective employer, or your current employer—and how your brand will address those needs.This issue of TD at Work will show you:
- how to define your career brand, and how to develop your marketing message
- the tools you can use, including various social media, to market yourself
- how to choose which tools to use, based on your intended audience and reason for being online
- the differences between a general and federal resume.