- ISBN: 9780135229989 | 0135229987
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 2/27/2018
NOTE: This edition features the same content as the traditional text in a convenient, three-hole-punched, loose-leaf version. Loose-leaf versions also offer a great value; this format costs significantly less than a new textbook. Before purchasing, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. For loose-leaf editions that include MyLab™ or Mastering™, several versions may exist for each title—including customized versions for individual schools—and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a Course ID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use MyLab or Mastering platforms.
Fosters reasoning skills, deep conceptual understanding, and a positive attitude to aspiring elementary or middle school teachers
Mathematical Reasoning for Elementary Teachers presents the mathematical content needed for teaching within the context of the elementary classroom. The authors endeavor to answer the frequently asked question “Why are we learning this?” by going beyond skill explanations to show how these concepts are implemented in the future classroom, and what types of questions children may ask. The Common Core State Standards for Mathematics are included.
This Media Update for the 7th Edition features:
- Education Insights video program adapted from teacher education videos, produced with assessment questions, worksheets, and an implementation guide
- Common Core in Action videos with assessment questions
- Common Core Assessment Analysis questions
- GeoGebra animations with assessment questions
- Assessment questions for lecture videos
- MindSet material.
Personalize learning with MyLab Math
By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab Math personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student.
0135229987 / 9780135229989 Mathematical Reasoning for Elementary Teachers, Loose-Leaf Version Plus MyLab Math Media Update - Access Card Package, 7/e
Package consists of:
- 0134757823 / 9780134757827 Mathematical Reasoning for Elementary Teachers - Media Update, Books a la Carte Edition
- 013476675X / 9780134766751 MyLab Math with Pearson eText - Access Card - for Mathematical Reasoning for Elementary Teachers - Media Update