The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy, by Porter, Robert S.
- ISBN: 9780911910421 | 0911910425
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 4/17/2018
Back by popular demand! The world's most widely used medical reference is now in its 20th edition. The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy now in its 20th edition has been thoroughly updated and thoughtfully expanded with a new larger trim size to include 40% new and revised content. Including 36 new chapters with more than 200 new tables, and numerous new figures.
Packed with essential information on diagnosing and treating medical disorders, this comprehensive guide was written by a team of medical experts. This book is intended for everyday use by health care professionals for delivery of the best care to their patients.
This new edition offers:
- Revised and expanded Cardiovascular, Genitourinary, Gynecologic, Neurologic, Pregnancy, Infants and Children, and Pediatrics and Trauma chapters
- Key Points summarize the facts at-a-glance
- Pearls and Pitfalls highlight noteworthy medical info and areas of caution
- 16-page full-color insert aids visual recognition of skin, eye, and oral disorders
The new Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy 20th edition is a must-have for medical students, residents, practicing physicians, nurses, and allied health professionals.