The Methods and Skills of History: A Practical Guide 4th Edition, by Salevouris
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781118745441 | 1118745442
- Cover: Workbook
- Copyright: 1/1/2015
Widely acclaimed for its accessibility and engaging approach to the subject, the fourth edition of The Methods and Skills of History combines theory and instruction with hands-on practice, making it a comprehensive guide to historical research and writing.
- Combines theory with hands-on practice in its introduction to historical methods
- Includes a series of field-tested exercises designed to make the research and writing of history more meaningful and accessible to readers
- Features expanded coverage of writing history and up-to-date coverage of online research
- Designed to strengthen students’ critical thinking and communication skills