The Official ACT Prep Guide 2021-2022, (Book + 5 Practice Tests + Bonus Online Content), by ACT
- ISBN: 9781119787341 | 1119787343
- Cover: Paperback w/Software
- Copyright: 3/29/2021
The comprehensive guide to the 2021-2022 ACT® test, with 6 genuine, full-length practice tests in print and online.
This 2021-2022 guide includes six actual ACT® tests – all of which contain the optional writing test – that you can use to practice at your own pace. To help you review test subjects and improve your understanding, this guide provides clear explanations for every answer. You’ll also get practical tips for boosting your score on the English, math, reading, and science tests, as well as the optional writing test. Additionally, you can access the six tests online through the access code provided in the guide. The code also provides access to 400 online flashcards to help you prepare for all sections in the ACT® examination.
The test’s creators filled this guide with expert advice on how to both mentally and physically prepare for the exam. It will also help you:
- Review the entire ACT® test content so you’ll know what to expect on test day
- Understand the procedures you’ll follow when you’re taking the ACT®
- Prepare for the types of questions you can expect to find on the test
- Adopt test-taking strategies that are right for you
The Official ACT® Prep Guide 2021-2022 is the best resource to prepare you for test day. By using this guide you can feel comfortable that you’re prepared to do your best!