Phuket Marco Polo Guide, by Unknown
- ISBN: 9783829707404 | 3829707401
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/8/2014
Discover Phuket with Marco Polo!
This compact, straightforward guide is clearly structured for ease of use. It gets you right to the heart of Phuket, and provides you with all the latest information and lots of Insider Tips for an exciting Thai journey.
- Includes a road atlas and an additional pull-out map
- Clear, user-friendly structure and layout
- Get your bearings with the 'Where to Start' panels and ensure you don't miss out on the key sights using the 'Highlights' section
- The 'Best Of' pages feature unique aspects of Phuket and also suggest places to go for free, tips for things to do when it's raining and good places to relax.
Insider Tips and much more besides: Marco Polo enables you to fully experience one of Thailand's most beautiful jewels, from the dazzling white beaches of Ko Raya Yai to the hiking trails through the jungle of the Khao Sok National Park. With this Marco Polo guide you'll arrive on Phuket and know immediately 'where to start'. Find out what other attractions Phuket has to offer apart from the diving and snorkelling paradise of Ko Phi Phi and the 45m high 'Big Buddha' above Chalong Bay, plus where you can gently paddle down the Sok River on an inner tube and dance in a trendy disco that looks like a human ear.
With the Marco Polo Excursions and Tours you can explore Phuket along specific routes, and the Low Budget tips will help you to save money. The author's Insider Tips encourage you to see the experience Phuket in an individual and authentic way, to make the most out of your trip. Don't go on holiday without a Marco Polo guide!