Pocket Interventional Radiology, by Rahim, Shiraz
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781496389725 | 1496389727
- Cover: Spiral Bound
- Copyright: 11/13/2018
Pocket Radiation Oncology is a practical, high-yield reference offering current, evidence-based practices and expert guidance from physicians and physicists at the world-renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center. Featuring an easy-to-use, loose-leaf format that can fit in your white-coat pocket, it serves as a concise clinical companion and board study guide for medical students, residents, and attending physicians in radiation oncology.
- Follows the popular Pocket Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, and diagrams that make essential facts and clinical management decisions easy to find and retain.
- Incorporates the latest AJCC 8th edition staging system into radiation treatment algorithms
- Emphasizes key updates in oncologic literature and clinical trials in every section
- Provides solutions to day-to-day management decisions in radiation oncology, including treatment planning, management of radiation-induced symptoms, radiation physics, radiation biology, and radiation emergencies.