Road Trip USA (25th Anniversary Edition) Cross-Country Adventures on America's Two-Lane Highways, by Jensen, Jamie
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781640494473 | 1640494472
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 6/8/2021
Criss-cross the country on America's two-lane highways with the 25th anniversary edition of the ultimate guide to the classic road trip. InsideRoad Trip USA you'll find:
- 11 routes through the heart of America, color-coded and extensively cross-referenced to allow for hundreds of possible itineraries
- Mile-by-mile highlights celebrating the best of Americana, including roadside curiosities, parks, diners, and the local history and personality that makes each small town and big city unique
- Over 125 streamlined maps covering more than 35,000 miles of two-lane American blacktop
- Full-color photos and illustrations of America both then and now
- Expert advice from road-warrior Jamie Jensen, who sped along nearly 400,000 miles of highway in search of the perfect stretches of pavement
- Insight into the great American road trip, as well as resources, history, and fun facts along the way
About Moon Travel Guides: Moon was founded in 1973 to empower independent, active, and conscious travel. We prioritize local businesses, outdoor recreation, and traveling strategically and sustainably. Moon Travel Guides are written by local, expert authors with great stories to tell—and they can't wait to share their favorite places with you.
For more inspiration, follow @moonguides on social media.