Scotland Highland and Islands Handbook, by Murphy, Alan
- ISBN: 9781909268623 | 1909268623
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 8/5/2014
When the rain stops falling and the mist clears there is no more beautiful place on earth than Scotland’s Highlands and Islands. Footprint’s Scotland Highlands & Islands gives you everything you need to get the most out of Europe’s last great wilderness: the loveliest glens and lochs, the spookiest places, the most evocative castles and most glorious beaches.
- Great coverage of all the jaw-dropping scenery including national parks, mountains, castles, glens and lochs.
- Comprehensive listings from B&Bs, bothies and baronial castles to where to enjoy a wee dram of malt whiskey
- Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from puffin-spotting to horse riding
- It includes fantastic mapping and inspiring color section to help you plan your way around the vibrant cities, stunning highlands and hundreds of islands.
Footprint’s fully updated Scotland Highlands & Islands is packed with all the information you need to get the best out of this breathtaking region.