- ISBN: 9780130413253 | 0130413259
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/1/2004
Continue your studies online with... the Sociology Companion Website. Use the Access code packaged with this new textbook to visit the following site.... www.prenhall.com/lindsey.
Prentice Hall's exclusive Companion Website that accompanies Sociology, Second Edition, offers unique tools and support that make it easy for: students to integrate this online study guide with the text. The site is a comprehensive resource organized according to the chapters in the text and features a variety of learning modules:
- Online Interactive Study Guide contains a variety of exercises and quizzes to help your review of the material from this textbook. With quizzes, flashcards, and interactive exercises, including interactive Diversity Data animations, this resource material brings sociology to life.
- ContentSelect, developed by Prentice Hall and EBSCO, the world leader in online journal subscription management, is a customized research database for students of sociology. The database provides free and unlimited access to over 75 peer-reviewed sociology publications through this book's Companion Website, which is accessed using the access code within a new textbook.
- Reference Modules contain thousands of web links and a Net Search feature that provides the opportunity to access information on the Web that relates to the content of the text.
- Communication Modules include tools such as live chat and Message Boards to facilitate online collaboration and communication.
- Personalization Modules include our enhanced Help feature that contains a text page for browsers and plug-ins.