Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781910120675 | 1910120677
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/7/2016
The island of Sri Lanka conjures up images of tea plantations, white-sand beaches backed by coconut palms and statues of reclining Buddhas. Whilst the pearl-shaped isle does offer all these things, the real Sri Lanka is much richer: Footprint's 6th edition Sri Lanka Handbook will help you travel beyond the tourist trail, from Kandy's Temple of the Tooth to the remote, lagoon-fringed shores of the east.
- Great coverage of the top activities and sights in the country, including whale-watching, ayurveda and snorkelling
- Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from Jaffna's abandoned islands to spotting elephants in the wild national parks
- Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to history, culture & landscape
- Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
- Full-color planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences