This is Business Ethics An Introduction, by Scharding, Tobey
- ISBN: 9781119055044 | 1119055040
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 5/8/2018
Take a seat in the boardroom. What will you decide?
Corporations make difficult decisions about the right thing to do every day, but as an organization made up of people with different perspectives and values, how can a business behave ethically? This is Business Ethics offers a dynamic and engaging introduction to the study of corporate morality.
- Offers real-world practical advice for navigating ethical dilemmas in business, developed and explained through illustrative high-profile case studies like the Ford Pinto case, Enron, Walmart and British Petroleum.
- Explores how ethical theory informs business policy and practice.
- Presents unresolved contemporary case studies for consideration, inviting readers to participate in the decision-making and offer their own recommendations.
- The latest in the This is Philosophy series, This is Business Ethics features supplemental online resources for instructors and students at https://www.wiley.com/enus/thisisphilosophy/thisisbusinessethicsanintroduction