- ISBN: 9781119613541 | 111961354X
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 3/24/2020
Real-life examples of how to apply intelligence in the healthcare industry through innovative analytics
Healthcare analytics offers intelligence for making better healthcare decisions. Identifying patterns and correlations contained in complex health data, analytics has applications in hospital management, patient records, diagnosis, operating and treatment costs, and more. Helping healthcare managers operate more efficiently and effectively.
Transforming Healthcare Analytics: The Quest for Healthy Intelligence shares real-world use cases of a healthcare company that leverages people, process, and advanced analytics technology to deliver exemplary results.
This book illustrates how healthcare professionals can transform the healthcare industry through analytics. Practical examples of modern techniques and technology show how unified analytics with data management can deliver insight-driven decisions. The authors—a data management and analytics specialist and a healthcare finance executive—share their unique perspectives on modernizing data and analytics platforms to alleviate the complexity of the healthcare, distributing capabilities and analytics to key stakeholders, equipping healthcare organizations with intelligence to prepare for the future, and more. This book:
- Explores innovative technologies to overcome data complexity in healthcare
- Highlights how analytics can help with healthcare market analysis to gain competitive advantage
- Provides strategies for building a strong foundation for healthcare intelligence
- Examines managing data and analytics from end-to-end, from diagnosis, to treatment, to provider payment
- Discusses the future of technology and focus areas in the healthcare industry
Transforming Healthcare Analytics: The Quest for Healthy Intelligence is an important source of information for CFO’s, CIO, CTO, healthcare managers, data scientists, statisticians, and financial analysts at healthcare institutions.