- ISBN: 9781119362159 | 1119362156
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 7/23/2018
Get a handle on disruption, innovation and opportunity in investment technology
The digital evolution is enabling the creation of sophisticated software solutions that make money management more accessible, affordable and eponymous. Full automation is attractive to investors at an early stage of wealth accumulation, but hybrid models are of interest to investors who control larger amounts of wealth, particularly those who have enough wealth to be able to efficiently diversify their holdings. Investors can now outperform their benchmarks more easily using the latest tech tools.
The WEALTHTECH Book is the only comprehensive guide of its kind to the disruption, innovation and opportunity in technology in the investment management sector. It is an invaluable source of information for entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, insurers, analysts and consultants working in or interested in investing in this space.
• Explains how the wealth management sector is being affected by competition from low-cost robo-advisors
• Explores technology and start-up company disruption and how to delight customers while managing their assets
• Explains how to achieve better returns using the latest fintech innovation
• Includes inspirational success stories and new business models
• Details overall market dynamics
The WealthTech Book is essential reading for investment and fund managers, asset allocators, family offices, hedge, venture capital and private equity funds and entrepreneurs and start-ups.