The 5 Mistakes Every Investor Makes and How to Avoid Them Getting Investing Right, by Mallouk, Peter
- ISBN: 9781119794332 | 1119794331
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 6/9/2021
This book, from New York Times best-selling author Peter Mallouk, will help you avoid the mistakes that stand in the way of investment success!
A reliable resource for investors who want to make more informed choices, this book steers readers away from past investment errors and guides them in the right direction. The Five Mistakes Every Investor Makes and How to Avoid Them, Second Edition, focuses on what investors do wrong, so you can avoid these common errors and set yourself on the right path to success. In this comprehensive reference, you'll learn to navigate the ever-changing variables and market dilemmas that can make investing a risky and daunting endeavor. In this Second Edition, Peter Mallouk shares new investment techniques, an expanded discussion of the importance of disciplined investment management, and updated advice on avoiding common pitfalls.
In this updated Second Edition, you'll find a workable, sensible investment framework that shows you how to refrain from fighting the market, misunderstanding performance, and letting your biases and emotions get in the way of investing success.
- Offers updated discussion and investment techniques to improve your performance in today's market conditions
- Details the major mistakes made by professional and everyday investors, including fighting the market, overactive trading, and not having an endgame
- Highlights the strategies and mindset necessary for navigating ever-changing variables and market dilemmas
- Includes useful investment techniques and discusses the importance of discipline in investment management
The Five Mistakes Every Investor Makes and How to Avoid Them, Second Edition leads you in the right investing direction and provides a roadmap that you can follow for a lifetime.