The Anti-Racist Organization Dismantling Systemic Racism in the Workplace, by Daniels, Shereen
- ISBN: 9781119880622 | 1119880629
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 5/9/2022
Tackle systemic racism in the workplace with practical strategies
In The Anti-Racist Organization: Dismantling Systemic Racism in the Workplace, HR strategist Shereen Daniels delivers an incisive and honest discussion of how business leaders can change workplace practices to create a more anti-racist and equitable environment. The author draws on her personal and client-facing experience, historical fact, legal proceedings, HR insights, and quantitative analysis to equip readers with the knowledge and tools they need to transform their companies.
Daniels also looks at:
- The role of executive leaders and how to push past discomfort to credibly and authentically lead change
- Strategies for recognising the problem of systemic racism and implementing impactful solutions
- Why it’s important to empower colleagues to be pioneers of change and how to do that
- Explanations of why diversity and inclusion initiatives haven’t yet solved the problem
- Ways language can either be a weapon to perpetuate systemic racism or a tool to dismantle
An indispensable exploration of how systemic racism is engrained into business structures, policies, and procedures, The Anti-Racist Organization: Dismantling Systemic Racism in the Workplace belongs in the libraries of all business leaders seeking to make their workplace more inclusive and equitable.