- ISBN: 9780134027098 | 0134027094
- Cover: Loose-leaf Package
- Copyright: 1/8/2016
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version.
Note: This is an interactive updated edition of Applied Behavior Analysis for Teachers 0132655977, copyright 2013.
Scholarly and empirically based, yet friendly and accessible, this text shows teachers how to use the principles of behavior analysis to create their own recipes for success. Through classroom-based examples and practices firmly grounded in research, Applied Behavior Analysis for Teachers gives teachers powerful ways of dealing appropriately and ethically with some of the most challenging behaviors students display. It takes readers through the entire process, from identifying a target behavior to collecting and graphing data, selecting an experimental design, conducting a functional analysis, arranging consequences, arranging antecedents, and generalizing behavior change. The authors’ emphasis on making the text readable and user-friendly features numerous examples describing students from preschool through young adulthood functioning at various levels of ability, and teachers ranging from excellent to poor, with many relatable examples of good teachers who learn from their inevitable mistakes. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and assessments.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134027094 / 9780134027098 Applied Behavior Analysis for Teachers Interactive, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134228375 / 9780134228372 Applied Behavior Analysis for Teachers Interactive Ninth Edition, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 0134236920 / 9780134236926 Applied Behavior Analysis for Teachers Interactive Ninth Edition, Loose-Leaf Version