The Art of Currency Trading, by Donnelly, Brent
- ISBN: 9781119583554 | 1119583551
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 6/12/2019
Now you can master the art of foreign exchange trading
While most currency trading and foreign exchange books focus on international finance theory or simplistic chart-based strategies, The Art of Currency Trading is a comprehensive guide that will teach you how to profitably trade currencies in the real world. Author Brent Donnelly has been a successful interbank FX trader for more than 20 years and in this book, he shares the specific strategies and tactics he has used to profit in the forex marketplace.
The book helps investors understand and master foreign exchange trading in order to achieve sustainable long-term financial success. The book builds in intensity and depth one topic at a time, starting with the basics and moving on to intermediate then advanced setups and strategies. Whether you are new to currency trading or have years of experience, The Art of Currency Trading provides the information you need to learn to trade like an expert. This much-needed guide provides:
- an insider’s view of what drives currency price movements;
- a clear explanation of how to combine macro fundamentals, technical analysis, behavioral finance and diligent risk management to trade successfully;
- specific techniques and setups you can use to make money trading foreign exchange; and
- steps you can take to better understand yourself and improve your trading psychology and discipline.
Written for currency traders of all skill levels, international stock and bond investors, corporate treasurers, commodity traders, and asset managers, The Art of Currency Trading offers a comprehensive guide to foreign exchange trading written by a noted expert in the field.