- ISBN: 9780134254609 | 0134254600
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 7/12/2017
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
This popular resource presents comprehensive, accessible, balanced coverage of both formal and informal assessment for learners with disabilities. Grounded in the idea that assessment is at the center of all good teaching, this comprehensive text is noted for its accessibility and its thorough exploration of the link between gathering information and actually using it to make informed decisions. In it, readers get a solid understanding of the complete assessment process, from choosing the best tool, to adapting instruction, to improving outcomes. Included is coverage of both popular and lesser-known tools, giving readers promising procedures for assessing students with special needs. The new edition includes embedded videos, introductory learning objectives, summary learning objectives, breakpoint practices, multimodal methodology, and updating throughout including assessments, research articles, examples, figures, and legal information. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos, self-check assessments, and interactive exercises.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.*
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.**
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
**The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134254600 / 9780134254609 Assessing Students with Special Needs, Enhanced Pearson eText with Bound Book -- Access Card Package, 8th Edition
Package consists of:
- 0134575695 / 9780134575698 Assessing Students with Special Needs, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card, 8th Edition
- 0134575709 / 9780134575704 Assessing Students with Special Needs, bound book, 8th Edition