Bitcoin for Dummies, by Kent, Peter; Bain, Tyler
- ISBN: 9781119602132 | 1119602130
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/5/2022
A primer on the currency alternative that's changing the world
Bitcoin can be a bit puzzling to the uninitiated. Ledger? Blockchain? Mining? These cryptocurrency concepts aren't going away, and there are tremendous opportunities for those with some know-how to get onboard with the crypto culture. Bitcoin For Dummies helps you get un-puzzled, learn the Bitcoin basics, and discover the possibilities in the new world of digital currencies.
With this 100% new edition, you can step into the fascinating culture of cryptocurrency and learn how to use Bitcoin as a currency or an investment vehicle. A little bit of knowledge will go a long way, and you’ll be ready to sail smoothly ahead as the crypto tsunami advances.
- Demystify Bitcoin and learn how to buy and sell cryptocurrency
- Create a digital wallet and make everyday purchases using Bitcoin
- Discover the ins and outs of investing in Bitcoin and other up-and-coming cryptocurrencies
- Participate in the cutting-edge culture of crypto
Bitcoin For Dummies is great for beginning Bitcoin users and investors who need to know the basics about getting started with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency.