Cast-Iron Cooking For Dummies, by Brinson, Antwon
- ISBN: 9781119888130 | 1119888131
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/19/2023
Become a cast-iron chef, thanks to this friendly Dummies guide
Cast-Iron Cooking For Dummies will teach you everything you need to know to start using the classic cookware that chefs have loved for thousands of years. You’ll learn how to pick the right cast iron tools for your needs, maintain your cookware, and cook foods to perfection. This book is also packed with healthy, diverse, and delicious recipes for meat, fish, stir-fry, and beyond. Cast-iron cookware is versatile, hardy, economical, and great at retaining heat. Well-seasoned cast iron can reduce the need for cooking oil and even makes food taste better. This easy-to-use guide comes complete with color photos and a guide to the best brands.
- Select the right cast-iron cookware for your daily needs
- Learn to properly season and maintain your cast-iron
- Master cooking techniques using versatile, professional cookware
- Find great recipes that will taste even better when you cook them with cast-iron
This book is an excellent choice for home cooks, beginners, semi-pro cooks, professional cooks, campers, and outdoor cooks—basically anyone looking to cook with cast-iron!