The Cat Purrsonality Test What Our Feline Friends Are Really Thinking, by Davies, Alison; Levy, Alissa
- ISBN: 9780711263000 | 0711263000
- Cover: Hardcover
- Copyright: 1/25/2022
Become a moggy mastermind with nine fun and easy-to-score personality tests. From cat speak to curious quirks, discover your feline’s true nature to better nurture your bond.
It begins with a simple question: what are your cat's classic behaviours? Whether they're testily knocking over your mug of piping hot tea or affectionately cuddling into your arms for a morning squeeze, each of these enigmatic actions and strange habits, pet peeves and preferences, tells us something about who they are and what they're really thinking.
This hilarious book is kitty psychology 101. Begin your lifelong quest of demystifying your pet's mysterious mind by answering 81 multiple choice questions. Each code-breaking quiz represents a different area of a cat's life (all nine of them!) and links to the Feline Five (Neuroticism, Extroversion, Dominance, Impulsiveness, Agreeableness).
Moocher or Tearaway? Pragmatist or Intellectual? Screwball or Sheriff? Match your answers to one or more of the 36 colourful puss profiles, adorably illustrated by #caturday artist Alissa Levy (@levysfriends), to discover a little more about their tells and traits and what these can teach you about them.
- TOP CAT: Reflect on your cat's social circle and how they interact with others.
- DAY-TO-DAY KITTY: Every daily habit offers a meaningful clue, from their preferred routine to how they handle disruptions.
- MOGGY MASTERMIND: Penetrate the powers of your kitty's mind, from problem solving techniques to how they handle you!
- PUSS-IN-BOOTS: Grooming is much more than looking at your insta-cat finest. Unpick their wellbeing, general moods and energy levels.
- PAWS, SNOOZE, REPEAT: See what your cat's snoozing positions, patterns and behaviours reveal.
- PURR TIME: Find out what each favourite toy or game signifies.
- CATTITUDE: Unique, laugh-out-loud and bizarre quirks all offer tell-tale signs of different feline traits.
- CHAT WITH A CAT: Whether two- or simply one-way, oral and physical communication are what bonds cats and owners.
- MOGGY ON THE MOVE: Investigate how your cat acts when its out and about.
Dedicated to cat lovers everywhere.