CEH v11 Certified Ethical Hacker Study Guide, by Messier, Ric
- ISBN: 9781119800286 | 1119800285
- Cover: Study Guide
- Copyright: 8/3/2021
As protecting information continues to be a growing concern for today’s businesses, certifications in IT security have become highly desirable, even as the number of certifications has grown. Now you can set yourself apart with the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) certification. The CEH v11 Certified Ethical Hacker Study Guide offers a comprehensive overview of the CEH certification requirements using concise and easy-to-follow instructions. Chapters are organized by exam objective, with a handy section that maps each objective to its corresponding chapter, so you can keep track of your progress. The text provides thorough coverage of all topics, along with challenging chapter review questions and Exam Essentials, a key feature that identifies critical study areas. Subjects include common attack practices like reconnaissance and scanning. Also covered are topics like intrusion detection, DoS attacks, buffer overflows, wireless attacks, mobile attacks, Internet of Things (IoT) and more.
This study guide goes beyond test prep, providing practical hands-on exercises to reinforce vital skills and real-world scenarios that put what you’ve learned into the context of actual job roles.
- Gain a unique certification that allows you to function like an attacker, allowing you to identify vulnerabilities so they can be remediated
- Expand your career opportunities with an IT certificate that satisfies the Department of Defense's 8570 Directive for Information Assurance positions
- Fully updated for the 2020 CEH v11 exam, including the latest developments in IT security
- Access the Sybex online learning center, with chapter review questions, full-length practice exams, hundreds of electronic flashcards, and a glossary of key terms
Thanks to its clear organization, all-inclusive coverage, and practical instruction, the CEH v11 Certified Ethical Hacker Study Guide is an excellent resource for anyone who needs to understand the hacking process or anyone who wants to demonstrate their skills as a Certified Ethical Hacker.