- ISBN: 9780134289977 | 0134289978
- Cover: Package
- Copyright: 1/6/2016
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the bound book.
A new edition of the acclaimed, best-selling survival guide for teachers struggling to find answers to children’s challenging behavior.
Stressing that every child has some kind of special need, especially children with challenging behavior, this book contains numerous practical, indispensable tips for responding to those needs, building relationships with children and their families, and preventing challenging behavior. It provides teachers with background information that enables them to understand why children behave the way they do and presents several evidence-based strategies to address their challenging behavior effectively so that teachers can select those best suited to the child and the situation. Useful to education students as well as in-service teachers in pre-school, child care, and primary school, the book emphasizes the importance of the teacher’s role in the behavior of children and encourages students and educators to reflect on their own values, feelings, and actions. In addition to up-to-date research on culture, dual-language learning, resilience, and inclusion, this new edition focuses on what stress can do to children’s brains, executive function, and behavior. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone for 50-60% less than a print bound book.
*The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
0134289978 / 9780134289977 Challenging Behavior in Young Children: Understanding, Preventing and Responding Effectively, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0133802663 / 9780133802665 Challenging Behavior in Young Children: Understanding, Preventing and Responding Effectively
- 0134145550 / 9780134145556 Challenging Behavior in Young Children: Understanding, Preventing and Responding Effectively, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card