- ISBN: 9781119632566 | 1119632560
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 9/16/2020
A practical, complete, and easy-to-use guide for understanding major chemistry concepts and terms
Master the fundamentals of chemistry with this fast and easy guide. Chemistry is a fundamental science that touches all other sciences, including biology, physics, electronics, environmental studies, astronomy, and more. Thousands of students have successfully used the previous editions of Chemistry: Concepts and Problems, A Self-Teaching Guide to learn chemistry, either independently, as a refresher, or in parallel with a college chemistry course. This newly revised edition includes updates and additions to improve your success in learning chemistry.
This book uses an interactive, self-teaching method including frequent questions and study problems, increasing both the speed of learning and retention. Monitor your progress with self-tests, and master chemistry quickly. This revised Third Edition provides a fresh, step-by-step approach to learning that requires no prerequisites, lets you work at your own pace, and reinforces what you learn, ensuring lifelong mastery.
- Master the science of basic chemistry with this innovative, self-paced study guide
- Teach yourself chemistry, refresh your knowledge in preparation for medical studies or other coursework, or enhance your college chemistry course
- Use self-study features including review questions and quizzes to ensure that you’re really learning the material
- Prepare for a career in the sciences, medicine, or engineering with the core content in this user-friendly guide
Authored by expert postsecondary educators, this unique book gently leads students to deeper levels and concepts with practice, critical thinking, problem solving, and self-assessment at every stage.