Christianity An Introduction, by McGrath, Alister E.
Note: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed with Rental or Used book purchases.
- ISBN: 9781118465653 | 1118465652
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 1/27/2015
Now available in a fully-revised and updated new edition, this popular textbook by one of the worlds leading theologians offers a lively, jargon-free introduction to Christianity.
- Features a wealth of new material on global Christianity, American Christianity, the Orthodox Church, current theological debates, and Christianity in relation to other world religions
- Includes enhanced and expanded student-friendly features, including numerous illustrations, suggestions for further reading, a glossary of Christian terms, and brief readings from primary Christian sources
- Written in an accessible and engaging style that assumes no prior knowledge of Christian beliefs or practices, making it an invaluable resource for beginners to the subject as well as those looking for a refresher
- Incorporates coverage of Catholicism, Orthodoxy, Protestantism, Evangelicalism, and Pentecostalism
A glossary, related websites, and other resources from Dr. McGrath are available online at www.alistermcgrathwiley.com