- ISBN: 9781119491811 | 1119491819
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/3/2018
The essential roadmaps for enterprise cloud adoption
As cloud technologies continue to challenge the fundamental understanding of how businesses work, smart companies are moving quickly to adapt to a changing set of rules. Adopting the cloud requires a clear roadmap backed by use cases, grounded in practical real-world experience, to show the routes to successful adoption. The Cloud Adoption Playbook helps business and technology leaders in enterprise organizations sort through the options and make the best choices for accelerating cloud adoption and digital transformation.
Written by a team of IBM technical executives with a wealth of real-world client experience, this book cuts through the hype, answers your questions, and helps you tailor your cloud adoption and digital transformation journey to the needs of your organization. This book will help you:
- Discover how the cloud can fulfill major business needs
- Adopt a standardized Cloud Adoption Framework and understand the key dimensions of cloud adoption and digital transformation
- Learn how cloud adoption impacts culture, architecture, security, and more
- Understand the roles of governance, methodology, and how the cloud impacts key players in your organization.
Providing a collection of winning plays, championship advice, and real-world examples of successful adoption, this playbook is your ultimate resource for making the cloud work. There has never been a better time to adopt the cloud. Cloud solutions are more numerous and accessible than ever before, and evolving technology is making the cloud more reliable, more secure, and more necessary than ever before. Don’t let your organization be left behind! The Cloud Adoption Playbook gives you the essential guidance you need to make the smart choices that reduce your organizational risk and accelerate your cloud adoption and digital transformation.