Coffee For Dummies, by Cohen , Major
- ISBN: 9781119679011 | 111967901X
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 3/3/2021
Get the skinny on your morning joe
Do you swear by your morning jolt of caffeine but are hard-pressed to tell a siphon from a slow dripper? No problem: just order a fresh copy of Coffee For Dummies for a smooth blend of fun facts and practical advice to give an extra shot of flavor to your appreciation of the second-most valuable commodity on planet Earth—and filter out all that excess grind in your knowledge.
This warm and welcoming serving from passionate coffee guru Major Cohen—a Specialty Coffee Association certified instructor, and now retired highly respected former Starbucks coffee educator and program manager—takes you on a rocket-fueled journey from the origins of the liquid bean’s popularity to best ways to prepare and enjoy coffee in your own home. You'll learn how to evaluate the advantages of different coffee styles and makers, and how even the smallest detail—varietal, roast type, texture—can influence how good that cupped lightning tastes on your tongue.
- Evaluate different roasts or brews
- Navigate menus for the best deals
- Learn how to speak “coffee” and order your half-cap-low-fat-no-sugar-add-whip with confidence
- Save money with the best store apps
- Meet some of the unknown pioneers of coffee that have made our coffee world of today
- See how you might think bigger about your coffee spend changing the world
The average American spends over $1000 on their daily brain juice every year: why not hire Coffee For Dummies as your personal barista and get more for your money—and from each invigorating sip.