- ISBN: 9781119443056 | 1119443059
- Cover: Paperback
- Copyright: 4/17/2018
Get ready for the CompTIA Cloud+ Exam CV0-002 with this comprehensive resource
If you're looking to earn the challenging, but rewarding CompTIA Cloud+ certification—and a career in cloud services, then this book is the ideal resource for you. CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide Exam CV0-002, 2nd Edition will not only help you prepare for taking the new CompTIA Coud+ Exam CV0-002, it will provide you with thorough coverage of the important topics that every cloud computing professional needs to be familiar with, including: configuration and deployment; security; maintenance; management; and troubleshooting.
This comprehensive resource covers all aspects of cloud computing infrastructure and administration, with a practical focus on real-world skills. It provides you with a year of FREE access to Sybex's superior online interactive learning environment and test bank, including chapter tests, practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a glossary of key terms.
- Master the fundamental concepts, terminology, and characteristics of cloud computing
- Deploy and implement cloud solutions, manage the infrastructure, and monitor performance
- Install, configure, and manage virtual machines and devices
- Get up to speed on hardware, testing, deployment, and more
Whether you’re experienced or just starting out, the Cloud+ certification identifies you as the professional these companies need to ensure safe, seamless, functional cloud services, and The CompTIA Cloud+ Study Guide Exam CV0-002 provides the tools you need to be confident on exam day.